- The Pastoral Council is the consultative body of the faith community of Our Lady of the Assumption Church.
- The main purposes of the Council are directive, service, and a catalyst for change.
Purpose of the Council
- It provides direction for the parish community based on the mission of Christ and the presence of the Holy Spirit.
- It serves as an instrument for sharing that mission by proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ, building community, celebrating the Liturgy, and serving the people of God.
- It is created of a unified body representing the various ministries, organizations, and programs of the parish.
The Pastoral Council of Our Lady of the Assumption Church meets four times a year and on other occasions as the need arises.
|September 26, 2016||7:15 PM||Parish Rectory|
|December 05, 2016||7:15 PM||Parish Rectory|
|March 06, 2017||7:15 PM||Parish Rectory|
|June 05, 2017||7:15 PM||Parish Rectory|
2015 – 2017 Pastoral Council
|President||Mr. Carlos Alvarez|
|Vice-President||Mrs. Patricia DiBuduo
|Secretary||Mrs. Karen Cusick|
|Pastor||Father Gene Gianelli|
|Deacon||Deacon John ‘Jack’ Mordecai
|Dir. of Rel. Ed.||Sr. Dorellen Sullivan|
|Dir. of Publicity||Mr. Carlos Alvarez
|Trustee||Mrs. Karen Cusick
|Member at Large||Dr. Juan Carlos Vila Lopez|
|Christian Formation||Mrs. Susan Fischer|
|Healthcare Ministry||Mrs. Dorothy Malerba|
|Ladies Guild||Mrs. Montse Vila Lopez|
|Liturgy & Worship||Mrs. Patricia DiBuduo
|Site Services||Mr. Adolf Luciani|
|Social Actions||Mrs. Elizabeth McVeety|