- Provide support to the parish and priests of Our Lady of the Assumption Church, foster a sense of community among its parishioners, practice social work and charity, and promote the Catholic faith and the parish’s presence to the greater community.
- To organize and/or assist with parish receptions and other functions.
- To develop activities focused on bringing parishioners together in a social setting.
- To encourage younger families to actively participate in parish activities.
- To provide service awards to graduating seniors furthering their education.
- To make charitable donations and engage in social work within the surrounding community.
- President – Linda Reilly
- Vice Presidents – Elaine Ballerini & MaryEllen Faroni
- Secretaries – Melissa Burke & Debbie Siena
- Treasurer – Anne Boucher
- We invite you to join the Ladies Guild and become part of an active, vibrant group of woman, committed to promoting catholic faith, charitable work and social activities.
- Ladies Guild meetings are held at 7:30 p.m. in the Rectory Meeting Room the second Monday of each month from October to May.
- Membership dues are $15.00 and all proceeds are used to further our cause. To join, please contact Ann Marie Schoppman, Membership Chair at email@example.com.