- Our mission is to spread the “Good News” and vitality of Our Lady of Assumption Parish to the greater community of Bethany, Orange, and Woodbridge .
- To foster, welcome and encourage future participation in our activities thereby improving and facilitating positive community relations.
- To ensure the timely, accurate, and secure communication of information utilizing printed and/or electronic media.
- To disseminate information regarding our parish’s events / activities in a succinct and efficient manner.
- Mr. Carlos Alvarez 203.393.0387
- If you would like to lend your talents to this ministry please contact Mrs. Lor Fernandes for more information.
- Hard copies of the weekly Service Bulletin are available at the end of each weekend mass.
- Electronic (soft) copies of the Service Bulletin can be accessed via the homepage on the parish’s website.
- If you would like to publish information in the bulletin please contact Mrs. Denise Herbert at 203-387.7119 at least two weeks in advance.
- The parish website is intended to host news and event information as it relates to our parish and it’s ministries.
- To publish information or to provide suggestions regarding the site, please contact ‘Web Master’ via the ‘Contact Us’ form found along the navigation bar above.
- To publish your announcement or event in the local press please contact Mrs. Lor Ferrante Fernandes at 203.393.2434 or email her at email@example.com.